The digital settles in as background. We remember less and query more. Our identity play would be considered schizophrenic in the last century. We have more friends than ever before yet know new frontiers of isolation. The quantification of our experience haunts us in the form of a persistent history. And we are distracted more [...]
Recent Blog Posts
- What ever happened to Video Sprint after PIE?
- KS12 now exiting ‘stealth mode’ on Betabook
- Transmedia Documentation Master Class: Blog Post #2
- Transmedia Documentation Master Class: Blog Post #1
- The NODE Documentary
- Another Dimension
- Our new video essay premieres next week at NODE
- We’re Gonna Take You To “Another Dimension”
- A Mysterious Object Appears in Amsterdam. Happy 2013!
- Early Stage
KS12 on Facebook