We are looking for an awesome intern to be our production assistant while we’re at PIE. This is a very special opportunity to dive into a wild range of challenging and exciting projects as we jumpstart KS12 Story Labs.
Skills you should possess:
• outgoing, friendly and extroverted personality
• willingness to learn new skills on the fly
• experience shooting video with a DSLR camera
• past experience as production assistant (student work counts)
• familiarity with sound recording
• social media savvy
• your own a Mac laptop and iPhone
• you know the city of Portland inside out and upside down
• you have your own car and a valid driver’s license
• you are comfortable cold calling
We will provide you access to our office at PIE in the Wieden+Kennedy building, one of Portland’s most interesting spaces for entrepreneurship and technology. We’ll include you hands-on in our process from the ground up. You will gain production credits and experience working on a wide variety of awesome projects. We will be providing a small honorarium as a token of our appreciation.
The internship starts immediately and will continue until approximately October 11, 2012. The position offers a flexible part-time schedule.
To apply please send us an email at contact (at) ks12 (dot) net with your CV, at least two references, and links to video work you’ve been involved with (on-screen credits a plus). We can’t wait to hear from you!
Deadline for applications: August 3, 2012.