We got older. And as we got older we realized we had rules. Not the rules of our parents. Not the rules of some big corporation or government. Rules of interaction, of engagement, etiquette even. We had grown up in a world of magical objects – things with attributes, properties, menus and options. And slowly [...]
Recent Blog Posts
- What ever happened to Video Sprint after PIE?
- KS12 now exiting ‘stealth mode’ on Betabook
- Transmedia Documentation Master Class: Blog Post #2
- Transmedia Documentation Master Class: Blog Post #1
- The NODE Documentary
- Another Dimension
- Our new video essay premieres next week at NODE
- We’re Gonna Take You To “Another Dimension”
- A Mysterious Object Appears in Amsterdam. Happy 2013!
- Early Stage
KS12 on Facebook